Friday, November 11, 2011

Urban Decay has amazing sales!

So I just went shopping online, and wanted to share with you the AWESOME deal I just got on Urban Decay.com! They seriously have insane sale prices all the time, and I think that slowly, surely, my makeup kit is going to be taken over by this line.

Here's what I purchased today:
2- Vintage Urban defense Tinted moisturizers (Retail: $32.00, Sale Price: $4.00) 
_____________________________
2- Cream shadows (Retail: $17.00, Sale Price: $2.00)
In Delinquent...
And Mushroom.
 _____________________________


1- Tinted, Sunless self tanner (Retail: $28.00, Sale Price: $2.00)
_____________________________
Color: Protest

1-Loose Pigment (Retail: $20.00, Sale Price: $1.00)
_____________________________
Jilted Lipstick
1-Lipstick (Retail: 22.00, Free gift for me!!!!)

Retail total: $168.00

MY TOTAL: $15!!! (Not including shipping, which was an extra $7.00)
WOO HOOOOO!!!!

I have used many Urban Decay products, including the All Nighter Spray (keeps your makeup on all night. GREAT for brides!)
Razor Sharp finishing powder (I use this as a touch up. Super convenient packaging!)
Lip Junkie lip gloss (awesome minty taste!)
and the Eyeshadow Primer potion (One of the best eye shadow primers around.)

There is a kit on sale RIGHT NOW called the Urban Bride kit; it's $24, and it has the last 4 items just described, plus a mascara and some lickable/sparkling body powder in Marshmallow!

Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment