Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year! POPSUGAR MUST HAVE review

Hello everyone! I am back, and hopefully, I will keep consistent with the blog this year. Lots has happened in the last few months with me; My husband and I are in the process of buying our own place, changes at work that have been keeping me extra busy, hmm... those seem to be the biggest things that have happened as of late. 

I've decided to start this up again, but not just as a cosmetic and product blog, but a lifestyle blog. 

So, I'll start this New Year with a subscription box that contains a little of everything- Beauty, Fashion, Home, Fitness and Food. 


I started with a December box. This is what it had inside:



Bodum Bistro Mugs (2)
Tea Forte Sampler set
Jaboneria Marianella Soap
Pinch Minimergency Kit
Bogdon's Peppermint Poles
GoSwype
$30 to Rent The Runway



Okay, so I love love LOVE the mugs. They are so delicate looking and fancy! I have not used them yet, since I am trying to save my good stuff for when we move, BUT I've heard many good things about these special mugs. They keep your hot drinks hot for a long time. I am always having a temperature issue with my drinks, so this is something I really like. The bad? They seem to be pretty fragile. Although they are dishwasher safe, I will be hand washing mine.

The tea is fabulous. So tasty! I am trying to not use it all right away, but it's hard! I just love tea!

The soap I got smells beautiful. Also saving this one for when we move :) But is not an overwhelming, old fashioned smell like I thought it might be. 

The Minimergency kit has already come in handy at least 3 times since I've received it. YOU GUYS... you need this item. It contains the following 17 (!!!) items: 
Hairspray, clear nail polish, nail polish remover, emery board, lip balm, earring backs, clear elastics, mending kit, double sided tape,  stain remover, deodorant towelette, pain reliever, tampon, breath freshener, dental floss, and an adhesive bandage. 

The peppermint poles are delicious. I don't much like candy canes, so the chocolate dipped mint sticks were a great alternative this holiday season! 

The GoSwype and the Rent the Runway $30 coupon did not "wow" me, but I still thought that the rest of the items received were well worth the $35 I spent on this box. 

So, get yourself on the waiting list! This box sells out fast! 

Here's a referral code for you: 

And, since you've used my code, here's a $5 discount!
REFERFRIENDS

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment