Sunday, April 29, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners and the Rollergirl Palette

Hello!
I wanted to share my recent UD haul from their SALE section.

I have no shortage of eyeshadows, primers, mascaras... but the one item that I, for some reason, am always low on, is pencil eyeliners. Until now...



At $19 a set, the 24/7 eyeliner sets in Naked and Electric were a steal, when you think about how much they are ($19.00 a PIECE), I think this is a great deal.

Here are the colors:


Pretty, right?! I also bought the Rollergirl Palette (on sale for $13.00) because, come on, I wanted free shipping ;)



Now, I know what you you might be thinking, Pink eyeliner? But, yeah... it's cute when used moderately...



I used neutral shadows (MAC's Vanilla and Kid), used both Eyeliner and eyeshadow in Woodstock, and lined my waterline with Whiskey eyeliner and Darkhorse eyeshadow.

My cheeks are blushed with a coral color, and my lips are MAC's Myth lipstick, with Bare Minerals Dolly Buxom gloss.

Everything very neutral, with a pink pop.

Anyway, I just checked, and you can still get all sets online.


Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I bought the Naked 2 palette and I'm obsessed! May have to get those liners lol

    ReplyDelete